In 2003, I published a set of AdSense tips
on my personal website. AdSense was very new at the time and there wasn't
much information available about the program, so I posted a few tips on
what I had discovered when adding AdSense to my own sites.
That first set of tips led me to write a book
and a popular blog about AdSense. The
blog's been running for several years now, and the book was the first
printed book to deal exclusively with AdSense and content monetization.
can see, I have several years of real-life AdSense experience under my
belt. I've done lots of experimentation in that time. I've even read and analyzed the
patent application for AdSense to gain further insights into how the system
Because of the book and the blog, I get a lot of questions about the AdSense program.
I do my best to answer them on the blog or in
publish on other sites. I like providing useful tips and techniques that
AdSense publishers can apply to their own sites in order to make more
money from AdSense.
Not all my tips are available online, however!
Uncommon AdSense is my collection of 40 (so far)
detailed and useful AdSense tips that go beyond the usual stuff you
see in forums and article directories.
By reading Uncommon AdSense you'll learn:
- How to always target the best and most relevant ads to get high
- Why search engine optimization (SEO) is incredibly important...
and not just for search engine ranking — it makes a real difference
to your AdSense earnings, too!
- Why it doesn't always make sense to use multiple ad units — it
can be the fast path to lower earnings
- Proven traffic generation techniques — "white hat" ways that
- How to properly handle multilingual pages — because you can't
make money if your visitors can't read the ads!
- How to avoid smart pricing, the kiss of death when it comes
to AdSense earnings
- How to properly use high-paying keyword lists — if you think
you'll rake in the bucks by putting up a few "mesothelioma" pages,
you're dead wrong!
It's 100 pages of solid information, information that you can
immediately start applying to your own sites.
Here's the current table of contents:
- Avoid Initial Mistargeting
- Test Ad Targeting with Query Parameters
- Redirect Pages For Better Targeting
- Hide Stop or Poison Keywords
- Understand Section Targeting
- Understand the AdSense Patent
- Protect Your Privacy
- Take Advantage of Alexa
- Use <noscript> with Alternate Ads
- Use <noscript> for SEO
- Hide Ads for Printing
- Diversify Your Income
- Display the Right Number of Ads
- Create Separate Business Entities
- Take Advantage of the Heat Map
- Use the AdSense Preview Tool
- Properly Handle Missing Ads
- Track Ad Performance
- Build Your Own Text Ads
- Use Horizontal Link Units
- Know the Program Policies
- Never Annoy or Turn Away Visitors
- Always Use Good Anchor Text
- Minimize External Links
- Manage Your Own AdSense Account
- Write Articles For Karma
- Use Alternate URLs
- Rethink Referrals
- Place Images Near Ads (or Not!)
- Handle Multi-Lingual Pages Correctly
- Use Established SEO Techniques
- Use Keyword Tools For Research
- Understand How AdWords Works
- Avoid Smart Pricing
- Choose the Right Niche
- Treat High-Paying Keyword Lists Realistically
- Mind the Bid Gap
- Build Single-Page Sites
- Practice Six Degrees of Web Separation
I make no promises about doubling or tripling your AdSense earnings...
the information I provide will definitely help, but it's still up
to you to do the work. (Going from $10 a day to $100 a day in earnings
isn't trivial, no matter what anyone tells you!)
So how much do all those great tips cost?
You can buy
Uncommon AdSense right now for only $10.
As if that wasn't enough, you also get the following bonuses:
- Bonus #1: The Real AdSense Code: Understanding the AdSense Patent,
my special report on the AdSense patent, a $47 value! Learn everything I
learned through my detailed, line-by-line analysis of Google's patent
application for the AdSense system.
- Bonus #2: Free updates to the book — the information
will always be current, unlike many of the other AdSense books you'll
- Bonus #3: A set of 1600 web graphics for use on your own sites.
Plus you'll get priority access to any of my future products.
Don't hesitate, order Uncommon AdSense right
now by clicking here:
All purchases are done through ClickBank and there's a 56-day 100% money-back guarantee
on every purchase. So there's really no reason not to buy it today! You can
use PayPal or your credit card.
If you have any questions, please contact me and I'll be happy
to answer them as best I can. I read my own mail and am always happy to
answer questions from my customers and potential customers.
— Eric Giguere
P.S.: If you're still not convinced, spend some time browsing
The Unofficial AdSense Blog to
see the quality of material you'll be getting. Then come back and
buy the book — you won't regret it!